Pizza, Salad, Sandwiches
Price Range : $11-30 ($$)
Adress: 599 Monterey Blvd, San Francisco, CA 94127
Phone: (415) 585-5858
- turned_in_notHealth Score90 out of 100
- list_altTakes ReservationsNo
- credit_cardAccepts Credit CardsYes
- thumb_upGood ForLunch, Dinner
- directions_bikeBike ParkingYes
- turned_in_notWheelchair AccessibleNo
- accessibilityGood for KidsYes
- groupGood for GroupsYes
- volume_upNoise LevelAverage
- transit_enterexitOutdoor SeatingNo
- tvHas TVNo
- turned_in_notDogs AllowedYes
- turned_in_notWaiter ServiceNo
- turned_in_notGender Neutral RestroomsYes
I absolutely love Monterey Pizza. Vaenkeo takes such great care of me and she knows my favorites, cheese pizza, and the most yummy, Green Curry pizza. If you go to Monterey Pizza you have to try the Green Curry pizza, it's amazing!
It's not terrible pizza, but it's just mediocre west coast pie. The Brooklyn fold doesn't hold with this crust as it just splits in half, and the dough doesn't have too much flavor. For just under $4 for a slice of cheese, you're getting a pretty small portion, but at least the ratio of cheese to sauce is good. Maybe their asian food is better?
It's all about fast and homemade here - 30 to 40 minute deliveries with a homemade pizza - it's always a good time !!!!
Pretty good pies, we'll order from here again. Only reason I didn't rate as 5 stars is bc I miss pizza from nyc after living there for awhile.
I used to live up the street and we had a few pizzas from here. Even after moving I sought to go back for their famous Thai Curry Pizza. Now that I've had it I can finally say it was worth coming back. (It's not on the online menus so just call it in.)
It was unique and delicious. It had chicken, peppers, mushrooms, red onions and crispy leaves all on top a delicate green curry sauce and thin crispy crust - not as strong in spice/flavor as those Indian pizzas at other places.
Other pizzas we've had (cheese, little glen's, Mediterranean, veggie deluxe) all hit the spot for pizza cravings.